CLARIFICATION TEXT BASED ON THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
Within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), Varaka Kağıt San. Inc. (“Company”) and/or the real/legal person to be appointed, in the capacity of data controller and in line with the principles set forth in the KVKK, processes the personal data of real persons. Our company takes all kinds of technical and administrative measures in the processing of personal data in accordance with the KVKK, and periodically carries out the necessary audits. You can access detailed information about your processed personal data with this clarification text.
Identity of the data controller
Internet Address : www.varaka.com
Phone Number :02669991580
E-Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address :Paşaköy Mahallesi, Seka Mevkii street, No:324/33 Altıeylül, Balıkesir
Kep Address : email@example.com
Your Processed Personal Data and Purposes of Processing Personal Data
|Name, surname, date of birth, ID number
|Telephone number, e-mail address
|IP number, MAC address, visited websites
|Log number, position information
Your personal data is processed by our Company, in accordance with the responsibilities imposed by the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, and other relevant legislation, and in adherence to the basic principles of KVKK; and in a manner that protect the legitimate interests of the Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested person, for the purposes of resolving current or future legal disputes, responding to requests from public institutions and organizations, official institutions and authorized institutions within the scope of our legal obligation, detecting illegal entries and reporting them to the relevant person/institutions, creating research, planning and statistics by anonymizing them with official statistics, working with regulatory and supervisory institutions/persons, all while ensuring that the legal obligations specified in the KVKK are fulfilled, as required or mandated by the regulations.
Transfer of Personal Data
For the purposes stated above and within the framework of the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, domestically or abroad:
Personal data can be transferred;
To our infrastructure service provider and the IT companies that serve our Company in this regard,
To the legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request,
Institutions/organizations that provide cloud services for digital data within the scope of cloud services
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by our Company, through electronic channels, with your connection to the free wifi network, in accordance with the law, the legitimate interest of the data controller and the legal obligation of the data controller.
Rights of the Relevant Person
Persons whose personal data is processed within our company have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To learn whether personal data has been processed, and request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for any damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The person concerned can submit their requests regarding these rights to our company in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. The requests of the person concerned will be evaluated and resolved free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.