VARAKA KAĞIT SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
ON THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
WEBSITE CLARIFICATION TEXT
Varaka Kağıt Sanayi Anonim Şirketi (“Company”) takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) in the processing of your personal data due to the activities it carries out. Related persons can access detailed information on the processing of their personal data, their transfer to third parties, the legal reasons for collecting personal data and their rights in the KVKK from the following clarification text.
- Processed Personal Data, Purpose of Data Processing, Collecting Method and Legal Reason for Processing
The legal grounds on which our company is based during data processing are as follows:
Existence of explicit consent (“art. 5/1, art. 6”).
expressly stipulated in laws (“m.5/2-a”).
Being obligatory for the protection of life or physical integrity of himself or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not given legal validity (“art. 5/2-b”).
It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract (“art. 5/2-c”).
It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation (“art. 5/2-ç”).
The person concerned has been made public by himself (“art.5/2-d”).
Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right (“art.5/2-e”).
Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject (“art. 5/2-f”).
|Purpose of Processing Data
|Processed Personal Data
|Conditions of Data Processing
|Data Collection Measures
|Ensuring security by keeping records of our company’s business and working areas
|camera recording, audio recording
|Via camera systems (Automatically)
|Ensuring security controls at the entrances
|Name, surname, date and time of visit, plate information
|From the concerned person (Non-automatic means)
|Management of request and complaint processes
|Request and complaint form.
|Via e-mail and portal (Partially by automated means).
|Execution of Law No. 5651 Activities
|Password and other information to manage processes related to institutions.
|Through information from institution sources (Partially by automated means).
|Conducting Communication Activities for News and Services
|Name, surname, phone, e-mail, work address.
|Face-to-face (non-automatic means).
|Execution of Collection Transactions
Bank account information and IBAN number,
|m.5/2-c, m.5/2-ç, m.5/2-e.
|With information from the supplier company (Partially automatic or non-automatic means).
|Execution of Audit Activities
|ISO Documents, Independent Auditor Reports, FSC® Chain of Custody, YYS Audits.
|With photographic and institutional resources (Partially automated and non-automated).
|Execution of Contract Activities
|Name and surname, T.C. Identity Number, Contract, Financial information, Phone, E-mail
|By contracts (Non-automatic means).
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your processed personal data can be transferred for the below purposes and within the framework of the conditions determined by KVKK:
|Purpose of Data Transfer
|In accordance with the legal obligation, the data processed during the acquisition of image and sound recordings and audit activities,
|It is transferred to relevant and authorized public institutions and organizations.
|Personal data processed during the execution of the activities of Law No. 5651, in order to fulfill legal obligations,
|transferred to BTK.
|Personal data processed during the execution of communication activities for news and services, for the purpose of providing necessary services and continuation of business processes,
|Transferred to Albayrak Holding group companies.
|Personal data processed during the execution of collection transactions, in order to make payments and to benefit from common database services,
|The service is transferred to the banks and Albayrak Holding group companies.
|Personal data processed during the execution of audit activities, for the purpose of monitoring and executing processes,
|YYS is transferred to ministry inspectors, independent auditors, certification bodies, and Albayrak Holding affiliate companies.
|Personal data processed during the execution of contract activities, in order to resolve legal disputes,
|The service is transferred to the law offices received.
- Rights of the Relevant Person
Everyone has the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Anyone can submit their requests regarding these rights to our Company in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. Requests will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.
- Identity of Data Controller
Internet Address : www.varaka.com
Phone Number :02669991580
E-Mail Address : email@example.com
Address :Paşaköy Mahallesi, Seka Mevkii street, No:324/33 Altıeylül, Balıkesir
Kep Address :firstname.lastname@example.org