Pay and additional benefits
In coordination with the Holding’s Human Resources, a Wage and Benefits Management System is defined for each Holding company. Employees’ wages and benefits are determined in accordance with national, regional and sectoral standards.
- Employee Health Benefits
- Discounted Health services
- Discounted post-graduate programs
- Training is offered to support the professional and personal development of employees
- Awards are given according to performance, dedication and contribution
- Social benefits (in marriage, childbirth, and funeral etc.)
- Workplace Health Services
- Commute to and from the workplace
Your path with us is clear!
Our company offers high school and university students internship opportunities, thus contributing to their development and helping them prepare for their professional lives.
We offer internships to university students for whom an internship is obligatory.
On university career days, we meet up with students, providing them with information on our company and also directly receive internship and job applications.
Furthermore, we share experiences such as Human Resources interviews and panels conducted at universities with students.